06-15-2011 11:48 AM
I need to find out how to update the driver for my HP Deskjet 6122. We upgraded to Windows 7 32-bit and the only instructions I can find show using a USB cable from the printer to the computer, and the HP Deskjet 6122 does not have a USB cable nor does it have anywhere to plub on in? Is there another way?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper