12-30-2011 09:09 AM
Can anyone tell me how to print on both sides of the paper only having a black ink cartridge. I have tried every combination possible the printer thinks its printing but blank paper comes out.
08-30-2012 08:27 AM
I'm not sure what operating system you are using but if you are using a Mac OS this link may be helpful. It shows steps to print on both sides of the paper automatically and manually using your printer.
Also here is another post with some good information from ShlomiL that may be helpful.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper