07-17-2010 11:01 AM
My new HP Deskjet D1660 is unable to print with black cartridge. Ink level, head movement and cartridge head/nozzle is also wet, ink level in software also fine, but its not printing anything. The color cartridge is printing fine. I tried to restart my computer and printer but no success. Please advise me any solution or I have to replace the cartridge?
03-30-2011 12:50 PM
I'm also having the same problem - please respond HP! It was working fine but then I changed the cartridge (using HP black) and suddenly it is printing light violet instead of black. I've tried working through the online trouble-shooting ideas but to no avail.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper