11-17-2011 05:47 PM
My name is Huda.
I'm HP printer user.
my problem is the switch on button keep on flashing when i'm plug the power supply
my ink is still enough,
no stuck paper inside it also,
so what is the problem actually?
i have read the manual, but no information can help me to solve this problem
i've used it from 2008 until now..
is it the reason??
hope u will help me..
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper