04-02-2009 05:02 AM
I bought a new HP Deskjet F4185. it was working fine till on emonth then i thouth to print my images on kodak paper on day.
It was not able to print them the paper comes out directly without printing.
after that a sound comes like 'tak tak' every time i print any document
Plz help abt whats the problem that its not printing photos in kodak paper
Also help in sorting out the sound..
waiting for quick proceedings...................
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper