05-21-2009 12:52 PM
I have just recently purchased a HP Deskjet 4280 all in one printer and a HP Wireless G USB Print Server but although I have followed the instructions in connecting them up I can only print without the print server connected.
If I try to print using the server the printing shows an error.
any ideas what I am doing wrong?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper