Question

Student
Kabayoman
Message 1 of 2 (2,128 Views)

HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 K110 All-in-One : A4 Borderless Printing

Description: Good day, I recently bought HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 K110, and I'm having problems with printing an A4 borderless picture.

I tried to print an image in Adobe Photoshop using an A4 glossy paper, I wanted the print to be borderless - but what came out was a picture with white margin on all sides.

The image at hand has an exact A4 size (595x842 pixels). Then in the printing page setup, I set the paper size to A4. I tried to play with "Scale to Fit Media", when enabled, the preview shows a margin on both left and right side. When disabled, no margins are displayed, but the program warns me about how clipping may occur, which I didn't mind.

So, with "scaled to fit media" disabled, I started the printing. When it was done, the output was not something I expected.

I tried googling a little bit, and found out that some hp printers are not capable of borderless printing. I'm not sure if my printer is one of those.

Printer Model: HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 K110 All-in-One

Top Student
dawn12789
Message 2 of 2 (262 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 K110 All-in-One : A4 Borderless Printing

Same problem here... but almost surf the net,,,but unfortunately there's no yet solution for this...I hope anyone can help us with our problem on this printer..
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation