02-04-2012 09:28 PM
My HP Deskjet all-in-one- F4440 will not print. I have put in a new color and a new black cartridge. It clanks loudly when it moves back and forth. Finally it stops and then pulls plain paper through as though printing on it - does this two or three times. then it pulls plain paper halfway through and stops. I have to tug and carefully pull halfway paper back out towards front to remove.
07-13-2012 03:57 PM
Could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? Are there any error messages or flashing lights? What operating system are you using?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper