08-02-2009 07:06 AM
Its really bothering me getting this message up 1000 times daily. I have tried unisntalling the HP EWS "device" several times, but its there again after the next re-boot. What can I do!??
08-04-2009 06:51 AM
It is an embedded web server so that Administrators can check out printers connected to the network. It should install with the standard drivers.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper