HP Instant Ink for HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One (239 Views)
Student
nick234
Message 1 of 4 (239 Views)

HP Instant Ink for HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One

I just purchased a new HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One printer and was setting up HP Connected, etc. I came across HP's new service for ink called HP Instant Ink and was immediately sold. I went to go and sign up and the prompt told me that my printer was no eligible/supported. Now, I am more than willing to pay HP a monthly fee to be a part of this service and I just bought a state-of-the-art printer to do just that.

Thanks to the "Ask HP Experts" forum on printers, I thought this would be the most opportune time to get this addressed. I REALLY want my printer to be eligible in the HP Instank Ink Program and I know you guys can make it happen. I just switched from an Epson and I am really impressed with my new printer; but, if HP added my new printer to the eligibility list for Instank Ink I would be astounded.

Please add the HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One printer to the Instank Ink program, I would totally pay the monthly fee for it. Thank you.

Tutor
shawn-23
Message 2 of 4 (223 Views)

Re: HP Instant Ink for HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

HP 8600 does not support the Instant Ink feature.

The following products support Instant Ink.

HP ENVY 4500

HP Officejet 4630

HP ENVY 5530

HP Officejet Pro 8610

HP Officejet Pro 8620

HP Officejet Pro 8630

Hi I am HP Employee and am speaking on my behalf.

** Please click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it **

***Give Kudos to say "Thanks" by clicking on the white star under my name***
Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

[ Edited ]

@nick234 

Thank you for interest in HP Instant Ink. Unfortunately, as you know, your 8600 is currently not one of eligible printers, however I will pass your interest on to the Instant Ink team.

FYI, you might also want to pass your feedback onto the online form linked below...

https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/email?product=5401250&lc=en&cc=uk&dlc=en

Many thanks, Ciara

Instant Ink_Advert.jpg

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Student
Soxxydog
Message 4 of 4 (184 Views)

Hi there.. I also have purchased the 8600 and would like to know when this model will be included in the Instant Ink service?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation