05-07-2009 04:33 PM
Paper jammed during a scan. Opened printer cartridge access door and removed paper. Door now stuck open. Tried shutting down and printer head returned to the far right. Still can't close the door. Pulled the plug and let it set for 5 minutes then repowered. Still tells me to close the printer cartridge access door. Something is still blocking it. I've looked carefully and can't find any obstruction. Seems as if there is some electrical mechanism internal to the hinge that is blocking it from being shut. Help!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper