08-19-2011 05:54 PM
My HP LaserJet 1018 has a pop-up window: The HP LaserJet 1018 has a paper output jam. Please follow the instructions below"... I did took the print cartridge out, but I see nothing(no paper) inside. And error still occur. What can I do?
08-19-2011 08:20 PM
Follow the troublshooting steps in this page.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper