Question

Top Student
pepperruby2
Message 1 of 4 (228 Views)

HP LaserJet 1320

I am looking for the User Manual for the HP LaserJet 1320. I went to HP's website and found something but kept getting kicked off! I don't know what is going on with this. I have other HP printers which I have manuals for (home use only) but can't locate this manual! Does someone out there have a pdf they can upload?

HP Support Agent
Gemini02
Message 2 of 4 (187 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet 1320

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/

Here is a URL for the manuals for the Laserjet 1320.

I hope this helps.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Gemini02
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
pepperruby2
Message 3 of 4 (181 Views)

Regarding a "User Guide/Manual." This wasn't any more help to me. The printer was given to me--I assumed it was just for personal printing as that is what I use it for. Evidently, there was an "electronic User Guide on the CD--ROM" with detailed user instructions that came with the printer which I do not have. I can try the "commercial" site, but I should not have to go through all sorts of steps to get this information. But, thanks for trying. 

HP Support Agent
Gemini02
Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)

Hi pepperruby2,

Here is the website for the driver downloads for the printer.

The install should also provide a user guide.

I found the webpage for the Drivers, software & firmware for this product.

Hopefully this will help you out.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Gemini02
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation