12-28-2013 07:07 PM
I am looking for the User Manual for the HP LaserJet 1320. I went to HP's website and found something but kept getting kicked off! I don't know what is going on with this. I have other HP printers which I have manuals for (home use only) but can't locate this manual! Does someone out there have a pdf they can upload?
01-09-2014 03:06 PM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
Here is a URL for the manuals for the Laserjet 1320.
I hope this helps.
01-09-2014 05:51 PM
Regarding a "User Guide/Manual." This wasn't any more help to me. The printer was given to me--I assumed it was just for personal printing as that is what I use it for. Evidently, there was an "electronic User Guide on the CD--ROM" with detailed user instructions that came with the printer which I do not have. I can try the "commercial" site, but I should not have to go through all sorts of steps to get this information. But, thanks for trying.
01-20-2014 03:27 PM
Here is the website for the driver downloads for the printer.
The install should also provide a user guide.
I found the webpage for the Drivers, software & firmware for this product.
Hopefully this will help you out.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper