12-22-2011 06:01 PM
I just upgraded to a new computer with Windows 7 using my old Laserjet 3015 (3-in-1) printer. Old setup with XP I could print duplex (printing on both sides). Now I cannot with Win 7.. I checked both printer-properties and printer-preferences for duplex printing.,Doesn't do duplex. I downloaded a new (?) driver for PCL5, no change. Called HP Help, after 1/2 hour and checking the same, did not help.
Can anyone suggest what should I do?
Thanks in advance
12-23-2011 09:40 AM
Please check the Device Settings configuration:
Enter Control Panel > Devices and Printers
Right click the PCL 5 printer icon, then click Printer Properties.
Click the Device Settings tab.
Locate the Two-Sided Printing Accessory option - is it set as installed?
If not, change the value to Installed.
Can you see the Two-Sided printing option under the Printing Shortcuts / Finishing tab?
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
07-15-2014 12:38 PM
Win7 32bit, Duplex Unit (for 2-sided pinting): installed
hp LaserJet 3015 PCL 5 Printing Defaults Finishing Tab, Document Options check box Print on Both Sides.
No effect, with check box selected, still prints all pages single sided. Thoughts
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper