12-31-2008 11:29 AM
My 5P has started to print a black smudge along the side of the paper. I've tried shaking the toner cartridge and surface cleaning the inside. There is a brush inside the printer but I can't find any information on where to use it. Any ideas?
12-31-2008 12:59 PM
Take out your imaging drum and open the shutter and make sure there is no corresponding damage to the shny roller. Also, after letting the fuser cool, take a look at the rollers inside for damage.
insert signature here
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper