09-29-2010 10:47 AM
Have a HP Laserjet P105, that will not print. you can see print jobs in que. Have also ran a microsoft print spooler fix in the past, that was a temporary fix, but problem continues. Any ideas.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper