05-26-2010 06:24 PM
I just set up my new printer and the blue ink does not work, any ideas how I can get it to print blue? My new blue ink is inserted correctly in the printer, i don't get it.
05-27-2010 12:58 PM
When you set up your printer, did you print an alignment page? If so, did the colors print correctly on that? If not, you may want to print an alignment page. The document below may help... mainly solution 2 or 3.
I am employed by HP
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper