Question

Student
wits_end_too
Message 1 of 4 (796 Views)

HP Officejet 7310 All-in-one will not power on.

Please help!  My HP Officejet 7310 All-in-one will not power on.  Nothing I try works, can anyone advise or do you think my printer has died?  Thank you and special thanks to PrintDoc who directed me to this forum!

Associate Professor
kkcb9395
Message 2 of 4 (765 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 7310 All-in-one will not power on.

Hi - This doc provides the general troubleshooting steps if you're not getting power.  If you haven't tried all of these steps, go ahead and run through the doc and see if it resolves the issue.

Hope that helps.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos thumbs up. Please mark the post that solves your problem as an Accepted Solution so other forum users can utilize the solution.

I am an HP employee.
Student
mikemw
Message 3 of 4 (361 Views)

have moved nad the hp cd in a box somewhere. how can i activate my 7310 all in one?  have downloaded software but it con not be entered in to the pinter

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)

Hello Mike,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your Officejet 7310. I would like to help you with the set-up. I have found a helpful link for you to look through to find exactly what you need and the documentation will be provided.

Installing the Officejet 7310 All In One Printer

You will need to choose which Operating System you are running first and then proceed from there with which category suits what you are looking for.

I hope this helps!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond.

Regards,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation