03-26-2012 08:50 AM
I have a HP Officejet J4680c All-in-One print that either feeds the paper late or starts to print early. I have tried resetting the printer by pressing #3 or #6 when powering up, but that works for one or two print jobs but then goes back to printing error. The printer is out of warranty. Any comments would be appreciated.
06-22-2012 05:04 PM
Hi there djb162,
Lets try downloading and running the HP Hardware Diagnostic Utility located here:
It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.
Best of Luck!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper