07-27-2009 10:25 AM
07-27-2009 03:40 PM
10-29-2009 06:42 AM
10-29-2009 10:10 AM
10-29-2009 10:49 AM
My alignment paper is printing, but when I feed it through the document feeder on top to align cartridges, like it asks me to, I get an error message after the paper goes through the feeder that no paper was detected. This causes an error message "alignment failed". I have done the troubleshooting available online and have determined that there is a bad sensor on the paper feeder, but the equipment is not very old. What do I do?
I would suggest putting the alignment sheet directly on the scanner glass bed rather than feeding it through the document feeder. See here for alignment details.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper