12-13-2012 08:18 PM
My wireless and HP Officejet J6400 series all-in-one printer shows connected, yet when the print window comes up it says 'offline'. Where and how can I change it from 'offline' to online?
Thanks for any help.
12-14-2012 10:41 PM
What operating system?
Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper