04-06-2011 03:31 PM
Good day. I apologize for my English. I have problem of printer HP PSC 1315 all in one.My problem is that when you turn it into an electrical network printer is turned on but it is not possible to disable the button. The head hangs on the left side and not move.Another problem is that when you turn draw the paper passes through the printer thenthe whole head moves from right to left and again draw the paper but the paper remainsjammed halfway through and I have to manually remove it. Then it happens that when youwant to disable the print head remains stuck on the left side. Where can I find out if it can be repaired at home or I'll have to send it into service. I have no problem even more difficult of correction. Thanks for the quick reply.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper