HP PSC 1315 won't print (5084 Views)
Honor Student
gopatrol
Message 1 of 4 (5,084 Views)

HP PSC 1315 won't print

Can someone please help me, my printer will not print.  I've tried checking the driver and the lastest driver is attached to my system.  I did a utility diagnosis and had flags in the (1) area of the connection which it's connected. (2) Printer Status is offline (I don't know how to fix this) and (3) Device Manager Issue - ( I don't know what this is) 
Regents Professor
DexterM
Message 2 of 4 (5,074 Views)

Re: HP PSC 1315 won't print

seems like the hardware drivers for the printer are not installed. the best way to ensure this is done properly is to remove the USB cable(from the printer or the computer), insert the CD and select the 'Add A Device' option from the welcome screen. then connect the USB cable when prompted and it should install the drivers and you should be able to print.
----------------------------
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
Honor Student
gopatrol
Message 3 of 4 (5,047 Views)

Thanks for the help, however I tried during this and it still didn't work.  I even did a diagnosis check and it showed the latest driver was installed
Student
dokohoney
Message 4 of 4 (3,255 Views)

gopatrol wrote:
Thanks for the help, however I tried during this and it still didn't work.  I even did a diagnosis check and it showed the latest driver was installed

.  Me too. I am having the same problem.  Mine is connected but says I am not connected.  I am also getting an error message that I am out of paper and check print cartridge. I did.  Also, I too get frustrated when everytime I turn on the printer it prints that alignment page.  Waste of ink and paper.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation