01-07-2009 08:52 PM
01-07-2009 10:14 PM
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
09-13-2010 10:09 PM
Thanks for the help, however I tried during this and it still didn't work. I even did a diagnosis check and it showed the latest driver was installed
. Me too. I am having the same problem. Mine is connected but says I am not connected. I am also getting an error message that I am out of paper and check print cartridge. I did. Also, I too get frustrated when everytime I turn on the printer it prints that alignment page. Waste of ink and paper.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper