05-10-2011 02:44 PM
I have a HP PSC 1400 series all in one that decided to stop printing this morning - I can see the documents in the queue but nothing is printing, any thoughts. Thanks, fastfreddy777
This question was solved. View Solution.
05-10-2011 09:33 PM
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
12-19-2013 09:12 AM
I am having the same problem. The letter E appears flashing amber. There is a print job in the queue, but nothing is coming out. If I manage to clear the print queue then it still flashes E feeds paper half way then nothing happens. I have just changed the print cartridge and installed this printer on my laptop. It was working fine on laptop, until print cartridge change, it seemed to go down hill from there.
12-20-2013 11:24 AM
I understand you had changed your ink cartridge and now the printer is showing a blinking "E" light on the printer. I would like to make a few suggestions for you.
1. Reset your Printer and when you plug it back in, make sure it is plugged directly to the wall outlet, avoiding power bars, surge protectors, etc.
2. Remove and insert the ink cartridges.
3. Restart your computer.
4. Try inserting the previous ink cartridge if you still have it, to see if the "E" stops blinking. (Could be a cartridge issue).
5. Click this link, and select "Issue: The Check Cartridge light is blinking", then "Solutions" and follow the troubleshooting steps: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&
If the issue persists, please respond back with which operating system you are running and I will investigate the issue further for you. If there are any other issues you are noticing, please include them as well.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper