12-26-2011 08:57 AM
Hi, my HP PSC 2115 All-in-One Printer prints in reverse order, despite all software settings being "Front-to-back" (yes, all OS software settings, I have checked, repeatedly)
I am using Windows 7 Home edition.
The print had been fine under XP.
Perhaps there is a firmware update for the PSC 2115 or an alternative driver?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper