01-19-2012 10:33 AM
Using Windows XP, no changes to any operating systems or other. Recently HP PSC 2355 All in One Printer keeps quitting in the middle of a printing job and comes up with one of the above error messages; most often the first one repeats the most. Touching the on button will clear the error message on the printer flip up screen but does not always solve the problem allowing the print to retry. Tried using the diagnostic tools online from HP and while attempted on second try while error message was showing on the printer, the diagnostic stopped at connectivity problem. All connections secure and unchanged in years.
07-17-2012 04:00 PM
This article should help resolve the error you are getting:
Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper