HP PSC 2355xi errors
Replies (15)

gmb Honor Student
Honor Student
gmb
Message 11 of 16 (4,365 Views)

Re: HP PSC 2355xi errors

[ Edited ]

replacing the ink worked for my error message. cleared up the error message (but then again I only had one error message and that one would clear after unplugging and replugging the printer.)

update: after a while I recieved a new error message. this time however I was able to use the On button to turn the printer off and on, which cleared the message. The new message came up after the PC went in to power saver mode.

gmb Honor Student
Honor Student
gmb
Message 12 of 16 (4,331 Views)

update: now the printer is coming with many different error messages, each requiring the printer to be turned off and on. sometimes it acts up while printing. Save yourself some $ and junk the HP without investing in the ink.!

Student
hpnowork
Message 13 of 16 (4,107 Views)

I purchased an HP all in one for work and one for my home.  When the one at work got an error message I called HP and they offered to sell me a newer version of the printer I already owned.  Now the one at home has gotten the Ox error message and when I reset it it does not fully power up.  HP is going to "support" themselves out of business because consumers like me will never buy another HP product in their lives.

Student
ThomBombadil
Message 14 of 16 (3,123 Views)

I too have thia 165hw_interupt_hwv2.c  error code and no amount of turning on/off is helping. The thing stopped printing a few months back but my old V40 does that and sends faxes as well, but will not scan to OSX. I do not think I will go HP again as their help ste is silly.

Top Student
RickVB
Message 15 of 16 (3,104 Views)

Final update - no amount of resetting or cartridge replacing will fix this. HP is no help with this; it needs repair, and it will cost more than it's worth.

One year later, my Kodak is working with no problems, the support software is infinitely better, and the ink is considerably cheaper. The only problem with it is it won't function at all (print, scan, anything) if even one of it's ink cartridges runs out. Will only put up the error message, and replacing cartridge is the only option at that point. Other than that, it's a perfect replacement for the HP POS.

Student
NeedHPSupport
Message 16 of 16 (2,058 Views)

Does anyone know the troubleshooting codes for front panel diagnostics? If you press "left arrow + OK + right arrow", it takes you to Mfg Commands screen that asks for "Enter Special Key Combo". Experiements with 123 and 124 get some results.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation