07-11-2013 04:48 PM
I feel really stupid with this question, but I'm flummoxed: lost my printer power cord in my recent move, and ordered a replacement from prontocharger.com that was "guaranteed" to work on all HP Photosmart printers. But the printer has a two prong power port and the new cord has three little plastic prongs (and I've never seen anything like this). I did a Google image search, and the three pronged version was there, but it definitely doesn't fit my printer. Is there something missing? Or do I just need to return it. Very frustrating! Thanks
07-12-2013 08:32 AM - edited 07-12-2013 08:35 AM
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper