01-21-2011 11:42 PM
You can check the ink level of the printer using the HP Solution Center, however, you are using an in-Operating System driver of your printer hence you have a limited functionality. The full feature driver of your printer which include the HP Solution Center is not available for Windows 7. Read here about "Cannot Check Ink Levels in Windows 7 with an in-Operating System (in-OS) Driver".
Nevertheless, you can check the ink levels of your printer by printing a self test page from the printer.
How to print test page:
>press menu button of the printer
>navigate menu to find tools then hit ok
>navigate menu again to find print tes page and then hit ok!
Once the test page is printed, locate a parameter that says LOI (meaning Level of Inks); example is LOI = 67%
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper