04-16-2012 02:18 AM
I tried everything and it did not work, even called a guy who had just bought one and was using the same system of computer and printer and he too is having this problem.
I have sold it now and am going back to Epson...shame as the cost is considerably higher...but no issues!
It seems to work well for printing architectural drawing from a PC.
Hope ALL you people having the same problems get them worked out.
01-12-2014 11:28 AM
Have a client with the same problem on a D7300. When he replaced all the ink cartridges with new HP ones, small pics (4x6) only had yellowish green in the black areas but larger prints were all-over yellowish green (8.5x11). The fact that only small portions of the small pics were yellow suggests to me that this might be a mechanical problem. But I am not quite sure what.
Will be attending the expert session this week.
02-21-2014 09:45 AM
If you haven't yet take a look at this wrong color document:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper