Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Replaced printhead and tried all "solvings" shown.  Still the same reply  - Ink system failure

HP Recommended

Hello 28REV,

I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing the "ink system failure" message and error code after replacing the printhead.

At this point, I recommend Resetting your Printer and if that does not clear the error, contact HP's Technical Support to see if they have any other options for you.

Regards,

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Throw it in the bin once you have the INK SYSTEM FAILURE PROBLEM. Unfixable!

HP Recommended

no way to repaire, it needs to replace the printer head , the printerhead almost same price with new printer, this is crazy! SHAME ON HP COMPANY ! wasting time to troubleshoot, this printer is defective, this the commom problem of the hp  printer , any 4 inkjet with separate printerhead from the inkjet ,  don't buy! , coz it will just wasting your money, just take my advice, buy printer which the  printer head attach to the inkjet... 

HP Recommended

This is not my first HP bad experience but I have certainly learned my lesson.  For all that money I could print for 2 weeks and after that this error.  Now I have a very expensive doorstop after spending 2 hours of my time trying to fix it.

THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM.  THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE HAVING THE SAME ISSUE.  IT IS NOT THE CONSUMERS FAULT IT IS THE FAULT OF hp (today lowercase on pupose)!  HP, STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND HAVE A CHANCE AT NOT LOOSING 10s OF THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS.

HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

HP Recommended
So did everybody learn from this, it was done by HP on purpose, there is no fix on purpose, it fails just after warrenntee on purpose, but you got to commend the HP tech's that sign in and give advise, to the effect, try this or that and if that dont work buy our products and if that don't work buy more of our products. that's just some lame advice there, and they all do it all the time, aNd they know there is no fix, you know they have to be laughing every time they give advise. You just to love these people! No wonder there are affairs , scandles and susicides at the top
HP Recommended

Hi folks

If your printer is out of warranty and you've tried all the steps outlined in the link below ...

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01458034

...then one option would be to purchase a new Printhead at the HP Part Store. The no. is CN643A, and I think for some countries (like the US) you get a reduced price for the printhead if you return the old one.

Replacing the printhead assembly

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03402906

Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

Try this......

Solution one: Reset the product
Use the instructions below to resolve the issue by restarting the product. 

1. Disconnect the Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from the back of the product, but leave the product turned on.
  2. Open the cover of the product and remove the print cartridges.
  3. Close the cover and wait for the Insert Ink Cartridges message to display.
  4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product and wait for one minute.
  5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
  6. Open the cover and reinsert the print cartridges.
  7. Close the cover. If prompted, print a calibration page.
  8. Reconnect the USB cable, and try to print a print job from the computer.

Solution two: Service the product If you have completed all the steps listed above and are still experiencing a problem, service the product.

tecnical support for hp printing
HP Recommended

how to repair if we get message "ink system failure"?

HP Recommended

Everyone who has an "INK SYSTEM FAILURE 0xc19a0003/0020" decision no problems. Replacement of the

printhead is not always solve the problem. HP we were all deceived.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.