03-10-2011 08:39 AM
I have replaced all cartridges, and gone through the troubleshooting program for Ink System Failure with no success.
I have the HP Photosmart 6300 printer. I need your help.
03-11-2011 02:43 AM
Have you tried to call HP or maybe send it to the nearest HP Service Center?
Maybe you could start here by telling everybody what is the problem. Did it print
when you've bought it?
03-11-2011 03:22 AM
Can you try printing a testpage by pressing Setup»Tools»Printer Status Report. Please scan this page and add it to your post by clicking the insert/edit picture button, so that i can have a look at it.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper