09-28-2010 05:36 PM
Hi I have a HP Photosmart C6380 All in one printer and it wont print at all. Here are the most recent set of events leading up to this... First the printers allignment was a bit off, the pages were printing but everything was shifted. Shortly after I ran out of both black inks , reluctantly I replaced them, and the printer was still printing incorrectly. I tried to do the allignment and keep getting a message that the allignment failed. I also cleand the printer heads as directed by a troubleshooting page on HP website.... Now after all this the printer wont print at all...The printer is only a year old and I am afraid it might be time to get a new one.. Any help would be much appricieated.
09-29-2010 09:21 AM
It looks like you did some pretty good troubleshooting and found the document on the product support page. You indicated cleaning the print heads as directed in the document. The next step was walking you through the reset. Did you try the reset of the printer? I've pasted the link to the document below:
If you already tried resetting, have you looked into replacing the printheads? This was the next step in the document. (Solution 5)
I am employed by HP
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper