Question

Student
JLM131
Message 1 of 2 (1,292 Views)

HP Photosmart C6380 All in One Wont Print

Hi I have a HP Photosmart C6380 All in one printer and it wont print at all. Here are the most recent set of events leading up to this... First the printers allignment was a bit off, the pages were printing but everything was shifted. Shortly after I ran out of both black inks , reluctantly I replaced them, and the printer was still printing incorrectly. I tried to do the allignment and keep getting a message that the allignment failed. I also cleand the printer heads as directed by a troubleshooting page on HP website.... Now after all this the printer wont print at all...The printer is only a year old and I am afraid it might be time to get a new one.. Any help would be much appricieated.

PhD Student
CaptainTJ
Message 2 of 2 (1,281 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart C6380 All in One Wont Print

Hi,

It looks like you did some pretty good troubleshooting and found the document on the product support page.  You indicated cleaning the print heads as directed in the document.  The next step was walking you through the reset.  Did you try the reset of the printer?  I've pasted the link to the document below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02157947&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3560280&tmp...

If you already tried resetting, have you looked into replacing the printheads?  This was the next step in the document. (Solution 5)

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.

I am employed by HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation