09-20-2011 08:06 PM
my printer has the ablilty to scan negatives but will not because it says , after pushing the film button, and ok the scan to computer option , "Refer to device documentation to troubleshoot. " Where is that . I did try to intstall the cd but it says it needs updates for this printer which support only up to windows xp , My computer is windows 7. Then is says to refer to my computers documentaion for information on upgrading your computers opeating system. Or in this case an older system? I can use all the other features but the film one. It worked on my old computer but that died last June.
Can you give me a web page with the updates or am I just out of luck on using it for film. unless there is something else I need to do but the instructions are pretty straight forward . Remove the pannel put in film and put on screen press film etc.
Then the above messages appear.
Any help even a can not be done is ok then I can just stop
09-21-2011 05:24 AM
Hi, you need the Windows 7 software. Find it HERE
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper