11-11-2010 10:22 AM
I have a HP Photosmart C7280 and am getting a printer error message 0xc18a0206.
Does anyone know what this error message is and how to fix it?
My printer has worked fine for over a year and I have replaced all ink with new HP cartridges.
Scanning works OK and my Win EX and Win 7 PC's sees the printer - the error happens when I print.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper