05-17-2011 04:21 PM
My neighbor asked me to print a letter for her because her printer was not working. I agreed, but when I tried, the document got sent to my HP Photosmart all in one about 40 times. My printer continues to spit out blank pages. I am unable to delete anything from the printer que. What can I do?
05-18-2011 02:28 AM
Our HP Photosmart C6380 All-in-One stopped printing black. It was working fine, then I printed some colored photographs and now it will not print or copy anything black, even with a new full black 564xl cartridge. Can't figure it out. Any ideas. It just shuffles paper through also, but there is nothing in the queue. Thanks.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper