12-27-2010 10:51 AM
Every time I restart my computer I get a message asking for the location of HP Photosmart Essentials.msi
How do I solve this?
Go to Control panel nd uninstall the application. Use the CD and reinstall it.
It would have been nice to know which HP printer product uses the application and which operating system you have installed in your PC.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience Consumer
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper