05-08-2013 10:55 AM
Was working fine on Win 7 computer. Had to do restore on computer. Now every time I turn computer on it trys to install/configure HPPE3.5 but won't. Get messages operating system not compatible (was working fine on Win 7 before) and HPPhotosmartessential.msi missing. HP Photo Creations is junk. Can't get to my pictures to edit them through Photo Creations. Any suggestions?
P.S. This thread has been moved from Photosmart Products to Photo Systems - HP Forums Moderator
05-08-2013 06:04 PM
Others have found this forum useful: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-So
Maybe it will work for you as well.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I work for HP.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper