06-18-2011 08:10 PM
HP Photosmart Premium. Using HP Premium Plus Photo Paper.
When printing photos the color is a little off what I see on the screen and other prints that I have.
Is there a wat to fine tune the color settings? i.e. turn down magenta and increase blue?
I can't find it in the printer properties or the HP Photo Creations software.
I have updated both the software and the firmware to the latest.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper