Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 11 of 29 (4,695 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart C7280 Ink System Failure 0xc19a003e error

Hi nancy0554

What printer model do you have?

Thanks

Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Student
JochenL
Message 12 of 29 (4,683 Views)

dear all

can anyone tell on how to fix this. do not want to buy another one.

thanks JochenL

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 13 of 29 (4,674 Views)

Hi JochenL

Try resetting the printer as described here

- Ciara

Honor Student
mmcsinc
Message 14 of 29 (4,662 Views)

Ciara,

This did not work as I have tried it several time and it never does give me an Insert Cartridges message?  What next?

Student
kimy
Message 15 of 29 (4,661 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart Premium C309g Ink System Failure

I have this same issue.  Warranty expired 90 days ago.  What is the solution.  this printer is slightly used

Student
kennyntiger
Message 16 of 29 (4,650 Views)

Hi jamwoman

Reading your post is as if you are writing about my printer. Same problem or problems. The printer worked excellent for about one year and then out of the blue. Carriage Jam error, General Printer error and then 0x61011beb,0x6400004d

and so on.

I wish I could be of help but just to let you know you are not the only one. I also see I'm not the only one.

Good Luck

Ken

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 17 of 29 (4,638 Views)

Hi mmcsinc

Ok, try cleaning the cartridges and re-installing as described in step two here

Student
Eagle33echo
Message 18 of 29 (4,495 Views)

I also had problems with this printer 6 months after purchase.  I was provided with an ink head replacement.  30 days later, complete ink system failure.  In process of obtaining a replacement printer provided under warranty.  After reading these posts I am skeptical at the very least.  Customer service rep asked if I would like to extend the warranty on the replacement printer.  I advised her that there would be no need to extend the warranty.  If I have ANY problem with replacement printer I will not hesitate to trash it and go back to Canon.  End of story!

Honor Student
tseiler
Message 19 of 29 (4,015 Views)

I had a 6 month old 7500A that i have had the printer error # 0xc19a003e show up on.  "Tech" support could not fix it.  So they sent me a new printerhead and ink.  that did not work.  then they sent me a new replacement printer body, printerhead and ink. SAME problem!!  And they have NO solution.  **bleep**!!!  I am beyond aggravated with this "support". 

Is there anybody that KNOWs how to fix this.  PLease don NOT tell me to reload my inks, reload the printerhead, turn it on and off, etc...

I have had this problem for 3 weeks and 2 printers.  can there be some sort of problem with my Laptop and wireless router that won't let me clear this out?  Should i clean out the printer on my laptop and reinstall the driver?

Anybody's answers would be gratefully accepted as HP Tech support is worthless.

Thanks in advance.

Student
sswaterhog
Message 20 of 29 (2,948 Views)

I am so fed up with this photosmart premium c309 printer. If it sits more than 20 minutes I get the reoccurring ink system failure and the printer has to be shutdown unplugged wait a minute plug it back in and attempt to print again. This seems to be a really common problem for alot of users of this printer and no real fix available. I am going to trash this printer, cut my losses and by anything but another HP at this point. Can't get anything worse and there are a ton of all in one printers out there for alot less money. So unhappy with this HP printer.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation