07-22-2013 10:17 AM
About six months ago I downloaded and installed the HP Photosmart 6.5 from HP and have been using it to catalog and store photos taken and it has worked great for that process.
Recently, I wanted to "Share via email" and entered the email addresses of people I have in my email account into the Address Book. I chose the photos and tried to email and it fails consistently. It always prompts me to be connected to the internet and I am connected to a high speed internet through Century Link as my ISP. I have tried everything and it always fails.
The version of HP Photosmart: 065.000.117.000 Is there an updated version that works?
p.S. This thread has been moved from Multifunction and All-in-One to Photo Systems. - Hp forum moderator
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper