Question

Student
Juliak210
Message 1 of 1 (160 Views)

HP Photsmart 3210 All in One printers issues after reinstalling software/ Vista 32 bit

Help please!  After troubleshooting and no results, I did the uninstall and reinstall, however, when I plugged in the USB cable, it didn't recognize that I had plugged it in, so I used another cable and still nothing. One of the error messages I did receive said, Cannot complete installation without Registry keys and to the left of the box were:

slbcsp.dll

sccbase.dll

gpkcsp.dll

Enum

I have no idea what to do, also My HP Print Diagnostic Program which I have used frequently no longer lists my printer. As far as I can tell the printer is installed or at least up to the point where I finished installation without the USB. The Icon for HP Solution Center is still on my desktop but when I try to open it it says, " No HP devices have been detected, HP Solution Center will now close.  But HP Photosmart Essential 3.5 can open and operate.  The icon in the lower right hand of the screen for the HP Digital Imaging Monitor is present so I don't know what I need to do.    I can print a test page directly from the printer screen but cannot scan, it says No Scan Options, refer to device documentation to troubleshoot. 

As you can see, I think I have tried and utilized every possible solution to troubleshoot what is wrong and cannot figure it out. 

I'm not exactly Ms Computer but can follow simple instructions if someone could help me, could the USB port on the printer have died?

Thank you for your help, I hope I have given the correct information to help sove this problem while I still have hair left.....

JKM

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation