01-08-2010 01:08 PM
My printer is not responding to anything. It shows in my printers, but will not do a test page. Also when it is unplugged from my laptop it will create a copy of the same printer. Do I need to install something for it?
12-11-2013 09:38 AM
Hello there Martir,
I understand you are having an issue with your Officejet 8600 showing "offline". I have looked for the specific troubleshooting guide for you on this issue. I will post the link below and suggest following the steps in the guide.
I hope this helps!
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper