03-09-2010 06:34 PM
I have a wireless HP c4780 wireless printer that I purchased with my Mac last year. It has been working fine for months but is suddenly printing all bolded fonts (namely black) blurry. This issue seems to have coincided with a change in ink cartridges. That said, I have since replaced the cartridges, performed all of the various printer options such as cleaning, alignment... but to no avail. Test pages and alignment pages print fine, and the print preview options for the docs I am printing also appear fine. I have also updated the firmware/drivers from the HP support site. I am at a loss and looking for any advice.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper