Question

Student
mtcollierjr
Message 1 of 2 (873 Views)

HP c7280 Oxc19a0035: Ink system Failure

Even after following steps provided by suggested support, after a printing few pages I get the same error again. And of course this happens after my warranty has expired. Is this a fixable problem or am I sunk? I have rebooted, reset and even sent it to a family member who does this sort of thing all day. The error messages are not always the same. Sometimes I just get the ink system failure message alone without the error code. More often than not when I try to reboot the printer it gets hung up and does not restart until the second or third time. Or As I try to properly reboot it, it tells me that I have not rebooted properly and to try again.

Thanks in advance,

-Moses

PhD Student
Brandon1
Message 2 of 2 (334 Views)

Re: HP c7280 Oxc19a0035: Ink system Failure

While it looks like your printer needs to be services there is also a thread with some suggestions out there with some results for this same issue. I have linked this thread this post. You will want to look at message 16 and 17 for what seems to be a resolution for your same printer. Hope this helps.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-Printing-Questions/error-message-0xc19a0035-quot-ink-system-failu...

If I helped you at all it would be great if you clicked the blue kudos star!

If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.

I'm a printer tech with HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation