02-25-2012 10:20 AM
My HP C7280 all-in-one printer has stopped printing. The pages go through the print process but com out blank. I have replaced all cartridges, so it is not emptry cartridge issue and have restarted both the printer and the computer. Is there a way to correct this problem?
02-25-2012 01:25 PM
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper