03-14-2011 05:56 PM
I have a HP laserjet 2840 all in one. I recently changed the black ink cartridge. Then it would only print or copy blank pages. So I installed a new black print cartridge (yes, i double checked I removed the tape). Still blank pages. I check the ink levels on the color cartridges and they are all OK. The drum is only at half level. Please help, what do I do now?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper