10-16-2009 05:50 AM
My HP laserjet 3300 mfp has suddenly stopped printing. The error log gives no information although is has occasionally given the following message recently:
Error0=2009/10/15 14:54:44 - GetProductDeviceID: Not PML registered, so cannot unregister
Error1=2009/10/15 14:54:41 - unable to find and PML register with device
The trouble shooting process gets me nowhere: nothing has changed (except MS updates! ). I can see the printer from all control panels on the network. It says 'error' but gives no clue as to what that might be. I've tried printing with notepad and a test document and rebooting but nothing works. Its photocopying facility works fine. Help, anyone?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper