Question

Student
jcwirtz
Message 1 of 4 (1,901 Views)

HP laserjet m1212 mfp

Is there an output tray?  My printed documents are falling all over the desktop.

Student
bfairest
Message 2 of 4 (1,032 Views)

Re: HP laserjet m1212 mfp

HP laserJet M1212  I get the error message, " Supply memory error"  and the only information I can find says to check for packaging material - I've done this -  And, the machine is not new.  No packaging material and I can't get rid of message.  It does work - the printer - but the message is still there..

Associate Professor
AuntieEm
Message 3 of 4 (1,000 Views)

jcwirtz,

Yes, there is an output try. I have given you a link to the manuals page for this product. You want to click on the Getting Stated Guide for more information on where the output tray should be located.  Did you printer not come with this output tray?

Manuals -scroll to or click on  Getting Started Guide: see page 3, step 4 (this is where it should connect into the printer)

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution

Associate Professor
AuntieEm
Message 4 of 4 (998 Views)

bfairest,

Did this message show up after you changed printer cartridges? Or just randomly? If it was after you put in a new printer cartridge, then have you tried checking your printer cartridge to see if all the packaging material has been removed from them? Also try gently rocking them back and froth and reintalling to see if that will clear the message?

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation