02-11-2012 05:55 PM
My officejet pro 8600 plus was working perfectly for a couple of weeks. Then the system said it needed an update. Ever since the update the printer prints painfully slow. What happend? It's driving me crazy! Help!
My computer runs Windows 7 64 bit and is easily fast enough
07-10-2012 05:08 PM
Hi there khammer55,
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
08-16-2012 06:23 AM
Is this happening to all of your printouts? How about a power reset on the printer and try it again..sometimes we need to consider the document that we are trying to print. If it has the same issue after the power reset which is a basic step, you can try to do a factory reset. You can find some steps here, How to Reset the HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Premium All-in-One Printer. Goodluck.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper