Question

Student
khammer55
Message 1 of 3 (9,499 Views)

HP officejet pro 8600 plus printing slowly

My officejet pro 8600 plus was working perfectly for a couple of weeks. Then the system said it needed an update. Ever since the update the printer prints painfully slow. What happend? It's driving me crazy! Help!

My computer runs Windows 7 64 bit and is easily fast enough

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 3 (9,318 Views)

Re: HP officejet pro 8600 plus printing slowly

Hi there khammer55,

This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Honor Student
clairematthews
Message 3 of 3 (9,269 Views)

Re: HP officejet pro 8600 plus printing slowly

Hello,

Is this happening to all of your printouts? How about a power reset on the printer and try it again..sometimes we need to consider the document that we are trying to print. If it has the same issue after the power reset which is a basic step, you can try to do a factory reset. You can find some steps here, How to Reset the HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Premium All-in-One Printer. Goodluck.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation